Throughout, and still to this day, sports and fitness have always been my life and being a current student at the University of Reading studying a P.hD. in Clinical Neuropsychology, my passion for the field has confirmed so!
With the aspiration of working towards becoming a Clinical Psychologist, the idea of helping people not only mentally, but also physically has always been a great interest of mine. Ultimately, presenting the love and passion I have for fitness, which seems to shine through each day in everything I do!
I aim to share this love and passion with you in assisting you in reaching any and every goal you may have in mind - both physically and mentally!
I work with a variety of people all over the world, with many different goals and backgrounds. This being said, whether your goal is a lifestyle change, the formation of new habits, muscle building, or weight loss - I'm your girl! All that I require is good communication, commitment, and your dedication, and discipline in wanting to achieve! With your commitment and my coaching, guaranteed results!
I fully believe in the title “coach”, and do not simply adjust macronutrients and training. Coaching is about forming relationships, setting expectations, mentorship, and good
communication. It is my role to help each person find an enjoyable, sustainable approach for a long, successful, and sustainable fitness journey!
• HFPA National Certification in Exercise Science, Fitness & Personal Training – Diet &
• Trifocus Fitness Academy – Sport Psychology Certification
• South African Dance Teachers Association (S.A.D.T.A) Emerald Star Certified Dancer
• Psychology honours thesis report in Sport Psychology
• Honours Degree in Psychology
• Bachelor of Arts Degree (majors in Psychology & English Literature)
• King's College London Master of Science (MSc) in Neuroscience of Mental Health Psychology
• University of Reading Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Clinical Neuropsychology (current)
• National & Provincial athletic record holder competing athlete (Districts: 100m, 200m, relay)
• S.A.D.T.A Emerld Star Certified Dancer